Fiberglass pp core mat is made of direct rovings in plain, twill pattern. The input rovings are designed to give control wet-out and excellent laminate properties. It is compatible with Polyester, Vinyl and Epoxy resin and widely used in boat building, storage tanks, swimming pools, sailboards, Auto parts, FRP flat panels etc, suitable for hand lay up, BMC, Filament winding, mold press processes.
A: PP Core Material
1. Features and usage:
Fiberglass pp core mat is made of chopped polypropylene fiber strands in continues punched by needles, it is the main material for fiberglass sandwich mat. It is compatible with Polyester, Vinyl and Epoxy resin and widely used in boat building, wind energy, automotive, sports equipment, flat panels etc, suitable RTM, Vacuum infusion, hand lay-up forming processes.
2. Product properties:
No powder or emulsion, quickly wet through and wet-out in resins
No certain direction, Good uniformity
Fluffy structure, and easily spring back
Better efficiency and deduce costs in application
3. General data
1) Roll width: Standard width in 1270mm, 2800mm, and other sizes depends on customer's real needs, available in 200mm to 3300mm.
2) Packing: PP core material is usually rolled in a paper tube with inner diameter 76mm. The roll is warped with plastic film, then put into carton. Lay the rolls horizontally, and can be loaded on pallets and bulk in container.
3) Storage: The product should be stored in a cool, water-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity be always maintained at 15℃ to 35℃ and 35% to 65% respectively. Please keep the product in its original packaging before being used, avoiding moisture absorption.
1. How can I get a sample?
Small quality of sample in stock will be free, but the freight will be charged.
2. What is the packing of your fiberglass products?
Mostly, rolls put into carton, then we use the pallet to avoid breakage during delivery.
3. Are you able to customize the width for us?
Yes, but the production time will be a little longer than the general products.
4. Can we use the label of our own?
Yes, we are able to make the label depends on your printing file with your own company logo.